NEWS:

READ IT...LIKE IT...TELL IT ...SHARE IT...!

MA PAGE FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

The end of this year was so strange for me. I had no interest in the party.
December 31, 2011 was like the 29th or the day before or the day before. No euphoria, no enthusiasm. I almost did not go to church. I wanted to stay home, just sleep in my room.

The fact is that the past year let a bitter taste in my mouth! I had joy, how can I deny it ? I won awards, I met great people ... But the blows that year inflicted me, when I wasn't expecting it, are like deep scars. I will probably bear them for the rest of my life.

It has eaten souls, the great devourer: more or less innocent,more or less famous, more or less close. I had never seen death face to face. That year, I felt it, I touched it, I looked into its eyes and saw its hideous facial taunt me while I was totally helpless.

No more lamentations! Everyone has probably lived his personal tragedies! 2011 is over! Joys and sorrows, so goes the round of days. I wish us all a new year made ​​of joy, health, success, happiness, love ... LIFE!

2012 is the beginning of a new adventure...

May God bless us! 

image:@ melty.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

MA PAGE FACEBOOK