NEWS:

READ IT...LIKE IT...TELL IT ...SHARE IT...!

MA PAGE FACEBOOK

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SHOOT THE MODELS : A GOOD IDEA

Gathering for a day photographers and makeup artists of talent to allow everyone to have professional photos, was the challenge of Franck Baye the 14th of this month. It was during the Event : Shoot the Models, held at AMN Co Working space located in Riviera 2.
I went there to support the father of the website model 225, around 11am. I'll spare you my fight with the makeup artist who wanted at all costs to remove my eyebrows. Lol! The atmosphere was good.
Being a model is not easy. I found so difficult to stay focused. I even needed the help of personal coach (Thanks to Myri Koné) to have  the pictures you see here and on my Facebook page. I have heard that they will be another edition. I think I'll be there again !

Makeup artist: Sylvie Akouba
Photographers: Carlalie Okou and Ulrich Dah


See more photos on my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

MA PAGE FACEBOOK