NEWS:

READ IT...LIKE IT...TELL IT ...SHARE IT...!

MA PAGE FACEBOOK

Sunday, September 4, 2011

YEHNI DJIDJI

Hi All! I am Yehni Djidji, an Ivoirian Blogger.
I started blogging in 2008, in french with the none hidden purpose of attracting an editor with my style through the little parts of my stories I wanted to post.  It was the appropriate personnal place to express myself without being afraid of not having enough pages in my copy book (because I used to write my stories in copybooks lol)...

 Now, 3 years and few awards later, this blog has taken a very different turn and is one of the most wonderful experience in my life. It is a big adventure that I will always thank God for.
 I have decided to make it more accessible to my english friends by releasing an english version. So, you people, always leaving comments about your regrets of not understanding a slightest word of french, you don't have excuses anymore!
I write shorts stories, novels, movie scripts in french and in english too. I am interesting in african movies, I am sewing a bit and for whoever is interesting I have a diploma in communication, marketing et management.
You can find the french version of my blog here Le Blog de Yehni djidji.

Stay Blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MA PAGE FACEBOOK