NEWS:

READ IT...LIKE IT...TELL IT ...SHARE IT...!

MA PAGE FACEBOOK

Sunday, September 11, 2011

END OF THE SUMMER E-SCHOOL: THE BEGINNING OF BIG PROJECTS

Summer E-School closed its doors yesterday. Rich in emotions, especially in meetings and teachings, this event will remain in the memories of every participant and for more than one reason. Apart from those mentioned above, there is of course the fact that the E-School Summer was the ideal opportunity to launch and present several projects. The E-School Community, a framework for exchange and learning, to promote languages ​​through specialized software and an E-school, a school for training in web jobs and all these were initiated by the agency E-Voir of the dynamic Yoroba Israel.

 Best Blogger 2011 Côte d'Ivoire, Polman, also presented his project CARICI-ACTU. An online journal which presents "the news drawn in Ivory Coast and in the world." The team of CARIC-ACTU is made of talented designers, journalists and webmaster and it is without any pretension that I confess I am part oh that team. Each week, I too, will bite the news my own way through THE NOTE OF YEHNI DJIDJI. You can read the first issue here! Leave us a comment.

My netbook! (source Avenue 225)
The Summer E-School has been an opportunity for the 225 Avenue, to give the rewards of the winners of the national blog competition " Ivoire Blog Awards". I received a lovely HP Netbook, dressed in pink (who knows why, lol), courtesy of PDASTORE, with the promise of an internet key with a free connection for one month, which never planned. Soon you will see me sign on my facebook profile "message sent from my new netbook." Lol! Other rewards (like the Elephorm courses offered by Elephorm KparK) will be given in private, but I will keep you informed. Lol! The Director of AllDENY also did something unexpected by offering me the domain name Yehnidjidji.com and his support for the migration of the blog. Many good things in perspective with this new opportunity and I thank him for that. Thank you very much to all of you who have directly or indirectly helped to bring some happiness to my life that day.

 I will not say much more. I am in full-time preparation for the launch of another webzine.

The next step Barcamp 2011 organized by AKENDENWA. It will be at Hollywood Boulevard, 7 and 8 October 2011. Côte d'Ivoire is moving faster? The web-community too! To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MA PAGE FACEBOOK